TEST

This is a real! This is me)
Today I want to talk about tests. Do u agree that no one student like them! But tests is a big part of our life and we should to know how to create them in


Let start with Google. Well, what can I say. Everything is simple and understandable. It was easy, fast, beautiful. What I remember is the ability to construct answers: one correct answer or several, the number of answers.
HERE my test in Google. Do you remember?)

Next will be Twitter. Also, there is no difficulty, but there is one minus: the test runs for 7 days max. This is bad! Go to my Twitter.

What can I say about Socrative? Nothing good! Maybe I'm foolish but I do not understand how to work with him.



Which one do u prefer?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

WHAT IS WIKI

Google services