Hi friends!

Hi friends! I'm so angry cuz only today diigo.com was opened by myself.

THIS IS SO WONDERFUL HELPER FOR EVERY DAY LIFE!


Install it on your device right now! No? Let's go with me and you are understand it)

1 plus is: this bookmarks occupies only 5.3 metres (the main problem with mobile devices is the constant memory savings on it)
2 is: notes can be wtitten and saved online
3 is: highlight for key words on the page
4 is: an ability for saving pictures
5 is: with My Lists you can sort your information into folders
6 is: integration with Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari
7 is: access with Android,  iPad, iPhone, PC
8 is: the ability to create your own circle of friends (My Network) and access to their public bookmarks, records, photos.
  • THIS IS COOL!

  • Also I must say a few words about http://www.top-page.ru.It is different and really easy to use but I like and use it)

1 plus: unlimited number of bookmarks
2 plus: background selection


3 plus: easy to use


Thanks for attention!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

WHAT IS WIKI

Google services